Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:18 minutes
2 slices eureka!® Seeds the Day® Organic Bread
1 cup deli ham, diced
½ cup red and orange sweet peppers, diced
1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon ground pepper
Red pepper flakes
Avocado frosting (recipe follows)
Avocado Frosting Ingredients:
2 avocados, mashed
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
1 teaspoon sea salt
Full-size muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Grease muffin tins well with nonstick spray. Cube bread. Fill muffin tins with bread cubes about ⅔ of the way full.
- In a medium bowl, mix ham, sweet peppers and cheese. Sprinkle evenly in each tin.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and ground pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly in each muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through the middle.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, cilantro and sea salt. Mash and mix well.
- Once muffins are cool, spread on top of each muffin like frosting. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Enjoy!