Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
8 slices eureka!® Top Seed® Organic Bread, cubed
¾ cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cup strawberries, sliced
Lemon glaze (recipe follows)
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 mini muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes until soaked.
- Place 3–4 soaked bread cubes in each muffin cup and nestle 3–4 strawberry slices into each.
- Bake for 10 minutes, checking the muffins by lifting one to see if sides are golden brown. If not, continue cooking an additional 5 minutes and repeat test. Remove from oven and place on plate.
- Drizzle with glaze and serve.
Lemon Glaze Directions:
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and mix for another minute. Add milk, lemon juice and salt and beat until smooth. If too thick, mixture can be thinned be adding more milk.
- Drizzle over warm poppers. Enjoy!